Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Have I Got What It Takes ??

I guess when one starts a blog of his/her own, one is bound to question whether they have what it takes to write one. I took quite a long time to build up my courage to start a blog. For me, to air your opinions and thoughts for the world to read is dreadfully frightening. Not to mention, obviously you are gonna be judged on whatever it is that you write about. Add to that, my command of the English language is nowhere near the level of competency I want it to be. Unlike, Paul, (edited: whose command of the English language) is just flawless. Hence, to accomodate my inadequacy, I shall distract you with pics of cute guys. ;-p.

Here's one:
I'm SO into the face. What attract me first is the face. You would say what about the body ?!!. I think the body is secondary. So far, from what I've seen (which is honestly, not much) a guy with a cute face usually has a nice body. Hehe ! This guys is cute as hell. There's a nice contrast, don't cha think ?! Manly body, boyish face.

Some people have even said it can be quite a therapeutic experience. Others have said, it is a great way to meet new people. People who are going through the same things as you. I mean, people, total strangers, can really be supportive of you. On the other hand, some can be judgemental and mean-spirited. That goes to show, you can't please everyone. After all, I'm dealing and writing about what you would call a taboo subject in Malaysia. I can say that my attraction to cute guys and how I deal with it is my own business ( I don't know why but that Gwen Stefani's song come to mind). mumbling to self, ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit !. LOL !. But, somehow there ARE gonna be some self-righteous people who aversely gonna give their two cents worth. So, I wanna treat this blog as theraphy and as a tool to make/meet new friends/cute guys. I welcome any kind of constructive, destructive ?? criticisms. So, lay it all on me, baby !!!!

6 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger savante said...

I'm flawless! :O

So why aren't I inundated with calls ( and obscene propositions ) from eligible gay men!??!

Paul

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger drownedglass said...

Hey Ahmad! Sorry I'm a bit late in getting here but was having troubles with connecting to blogspot :P Happy new year! And it's great to see you on the blog.

And darn, you and canard have to lock out us non-conformist non-bolgspot users huh? Oh well, have to use my alter ego then :)

-drownedglass-

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger akihisa said...

Oh, Paul ! You took my words slightly out of context. I mean, your command of the English language. Aaah, a perfect example of why I need to brush up my English. ;-p

One more thing, don't be greedy. Hehe ! BBB is more than enough for you to handle or should I say, man-handle. LOL !

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger akihisa said...

Hey, Wee Shiong ! Welcome ! I just go with the majority since most of 'em are using blogspot.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I guess I have to make my blog worthy of your visit, then. ;-)

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

while I do get what you are saying, but I feel that a person's command of a language should be taken into consideration of how well a person can blog.

Sometimes you just want to blog and u type it out and post it without even editing them.

Makign mistake sometimes is just to show we are human and real.

Not to say Paul is not real, though. ;) but I will only believe it when I got to pinch him!!! lol

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger aiskrem_potong said...

yup, it's true - you can't please everyone. well if you don't like what they say abput you, just go ahead and delete their comments! muahaha

good luck with blogging. i started it about 3 months ago and seriously, it has done me wonders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home