Saturday, January 14, 2006

Changed

*Notice of change*

Previously, I was using camelot82@yahoo.com as my e-mail addie. Sometimes, I posted comments using another addie. But, since I could not log on into that account, I'll be using another e-mail account. It's better to synchronize all my blog related stuff to one e-mail addie, right ?!! I've tried to log on quite a number of times but still it said "Invalid ID or password". That can't be because I'm sure I've typed the right ID and password. I'm totally paranoid now. Did somebody hacked into my account and changed my password ?? In this day and age, everything is possible. Even though, I'm an IT student, I can be very clueless about technology at times.

The new e-mail addie is displayed on my profile. Please take note !

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger canardbidon said...

hey good to see you have started filling in more stuff! :)

take your time in exploring... don't push yourself, but also don't be overly afraid of men... just be clever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home