Sunday, August 06, 2006

Spank Me Again!

*wipe...wipe...wipe*

*blows*

Oh, excuse me while I clean away all the dusts and cobwebs that have settled on my sweet lil' blog. ;p

I've been out of town lately.....really....well, sort of. I've been going back and forth from KL to Johor. And, I don't have an Internet connection there. I was wiped out from all the travelling. Plus, there isn't much stories to tell. In fact, there isn't any cuties sightings for me to report either. Not that it's my habit to write about it on my blog. You don't know how much damage it has done to a closeted freak like me. I NEED cuties to ogle at. LOL! When I'm back in KL, all I did managed to do was a bit of online chatting.

*waves madly at aiskrem_potong*

Notice I did not mentioned the reason WHY. Lets keep it at that, shall we?!!!!

Now that I'm back again, I have to say I discovered a fascinating fact about myself while watching p*rn. Talking dirty kinda turns me on. I think it might even come to the point of being a fetish. *embarassed* It's not the rough kind of dirty talk that turns me on. It's the gentler, cajoling type of dirty talk which I find to be incredibly erotic. However, if I do get some in-the-sack action, I'll seriously be tongue-tied. I don't think there's a need to provide examples, though. Hehe!! I know you can think of some.

I'm off to see if I can go find that kind of videos to add to my small p*rn collection. :D


4 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger drownedglass said...

*cough cough*

Talk about dust and cobwebs! Hehe. Nice to see you back :) So... what have you been really doing?

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Mr RM said...

*welcome back*

*waves ........*

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger savante said...

More than cobwebs by now!! Glad you're back!


paul

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger akihisa said...

drownedglass: All I can say is there are some family matters I have to attend to. ;p

the searcher: Thanks. *waves back*

Paul: I know!! I should have the common sense to say I'll be off from blogging for a while, right?!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home