Thursday, November 09, 2006

Renewed Enthusiasm

*looking at how long time has passed since I last updated this freakin blog*


*looking at the lack of entries in this freakin blog*


*shocked*


*embarrassed*


Malu sial!!!


My god! How do I justify myself?!!! I think my mistake was trying to blog BIG too fast too soon. Trying to come up with those long posts everytime I update my blog. Way too ambitious, I think. I mean, I'm sure as hell NOT a seasoned writer. I've let myself be bogged down by how uninspired I am at the lack of ideas on what to write on the blog. I think this is what you called a burnout. A blogger's burnout.

Given the title, I honestly hope I can maintain my enthusiam to the blogging scene this time around. Perhaps, I need to remember why I blog in the first place. That is making new friends, straight or otherwise. How can you stay in touch with friends you've made through blogging if you're not blogging yourself, right?!! I still have a long to go to figure who I am. I need to figure out on which team I bat for. Or is it, both?!! Hhmmm... My journey is far from over. ;p

So, I think I need to make a few rules and abide by them to maintain my renewed enthusiasm. There are:-

  1. No more long-entry posts unless I need to vent about something or ideas, words just flow out of me.
  2. Try to post an entry everyday regardless of the length of the entry.
  3. Try to post entries about stuffs I consider interesting or important no matter how trivial they are to others.
  4. Subtitute words with ermm..pics, videos or even mp3s of ANY kind if an instance of uninspiredness comes. LOL!!!
  5. Remind myself that I am not Paul, the person who inspired me to blog in the first place. Heheh!!!
  6. I'll add some more if something comes to mind....

4 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dun turn this into a pron blog, akihisa honey! :)

And welcome back to the blogsphere!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Mr RM said...

welcome back...... miss ya//

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello .. welcome back ... it's been a long time ... in all those months you were missing, surely you would have lots to blog about, no? ;P

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger akihisa said...

Turn into a pron blog?!!! I absolutely WON'T do that, Kyle. But, I sure can't resist pics of cute guys once in a while. ;p

Miss ya too, The Searcher!

Nothing interesting to blog about, Derek! Really. However, I might give some thought on that and see if there's anything worth blogging about. I can be a bit of a bore sometimes. LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home