Friday, January 27, 2006

Boogie to the Music

My mom bought me an iPod shuffle last year. Got a great deal for it. It was the ONLY model we could afford at the moment. That is, until I have the moolah to buy this or this or this. After all, I thought it is a great way of listening to music while you're working out. I don't have to worry about breaking or dropping it. It's built like a USB-powered pen drive, basically with no screen. Just upload your music, dump it in your bag and voila, instant music to go. I've always wondered what's the fuss all about with iPod. Sure, Apple revolutinized the way we listen to music. Great, sleek design which no other brands have managed to emulate. Other than that, I feel like the features are a bit lacking, not just talking about the iPod shuffle here. They should at least include FM tuner. Overall, I think it's a great way to listen to music in style.

I still can't get over the fact that I can listen to my favourite ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Have you ever had instances where you listen to music aired on the radio no matter if it's in the car, bus or at the mall and you TOTALLY hate the music they're playing ??!! Now, I can just pop out my iPod and be transported to my very own aural heaven.

Ryan Phillippe playing up the "bad boy" image. HOT ! *drool*
Courtesy of JustJared

List of songs currently on heavy rotation on my iPod:

  1. Georgy Porgy, Eric Benet feat. Faith Evans
  2. Biology, Girls Aloud
  3. Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5 Aria (Cantilena), Hayley Westenra
  4. Sorry, Madonna
  5. Jump, Madonna
  6. Must Be Dreaming, Frou Frou
  7. Get Some Sleep, Bic Runga
  8. Pretty Baby, Eric Benet
  9. Hi No Tori, Mika Nakashima
  10. So Hot, Rahsaan Patterson
  11. Walking With A Ghost, Tegan and Sara
  12. When We Get By, D'Angelo
  13. Smile Like You Mean It, The Killers
  14. Central Park, King Kong OST
  15. Beautiful, King Kong OST (two of the most achingly beautiful scores I've ever heard. Brings me to tears everytime) ;-p

2 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger savante said...

Good God. What do you listen to! :O

Paul

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger akihisa said...

Paul: What can I say ?! Nowadays, mainstream music doesn't do it for me anymore. They're usually become stale after a few listen. Hehe !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home