Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hiatus

Perhaps this announcement is redundant, to say the least. Isn't it obvious?! I'd like to politely let people know I'm taking a break. After determining NOT to let up in the frequency of my blog posting, I surrender! I surrender to the curse that is "blogging block". Well, there are other reasons. But, let's not go into that! ;p


I'll be back someday. When life has given me experiences which are worth writing about. I know my limits as a blogger. To push myself to blog is just....stupid. It wouldn't be fair to myself and to those who read my blog. I wouldn't be satisfied. My expectations of myself is way too high. When I do something, I want it to be good.


So, until next time, see ya!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Musang said...

lerr... another one joining the hiatus club... bummer.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.peloop.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home